Prior to your first appointment with us, we request all applicable paperwork be completed ahead of time. Due to the amount of information required, we suggest you start about a week before your first appointment. You may bring these items to our office or send via fax, email, or mail.
We need all of the items below prior to starting therapy.
- Prescription from your child’s primary care physician with ICD-9 code and frequency of visits
- Current Evaluation – Speech, occupational, and/or physical therapy evaluations within the last 12 months
- Kid’s Creek Case History Form – Please contact Kid’s Creek for access to this form.
- Insurance Information – Please provide a copy of the front and back of your insurance card for primary and any secondary insurance.
- Insurance Preauthorization – Please check with your insurance company to see if they require preauthorization (if preauthorization is required, you will need to go through this process prior to beginning therapy).
- Medicaid Information – If applicable, a copy of Medicaid card and a copy of the current month’s eligibility form (traditional Medicaid or Deeming/Katie Beckett Waiver)