To schedule an appointment, contact our office by calling 770-888-5221. If you plan to use insurance to pay for your child’s treatment, Kid’s Creek will call your insurance company and check coverage before you schedule your first session or evaluation so you can make an informed decision about any out-of-pocket expenses.
Once your child’s initial appointment has been scheduled, you will receive our new patient intake packet to complete electronically. Prior to your first appointment with us, we request all applicable paperwork be completed ahead of time. Due to the amount of information required, we suggest you start about a week before your first appointment.
In addition to the New Patient Intake Forms you will complete electronically, we will need to have the following items on file prior to evaluation or treatment:
- Prescription from your child’s primary care physician
- Current Evaluation – Any speech, occupational, and/or physical therapy evaluations within the last 12 months (if applicable)
- Insurance Information – Please provide a copy of the front and back of your insurance card for primary and any secondary insurance.
- Insurance Preauthorization – Please check with your insurance company to see if they require preauthorization (if preauthorization is required, you will need to go through this process prior to beginning therapy).
- Medicaid Information – If applicable, a copy of Medicaid card and a copy of the current month’s eligibility form (traditional Medicaid or Deeming/Katie Beckett Waiver)