Is Your Child?
- Clumsy, poorly coordinated
- Overly active, inattentive, impulsive
- Underachiever in school
- Poor peer relations
- Low endurance, under active
- Overly sensitive to touch, textures of clothes or foods, hair washing/haircuts
- Fearful of swings or playground equipment
- Delayed developmental milestones
- Persistent ear infections
- Speech delays, auditory processing difficulties
- Behavior problems
- Delay in dominance, right/left discrimination
Do you think your child could benefit from Sensory Integration Disorder Therapy? Contact us for a free consultation.