Do you have concerns regarding your child’s gross motor development?
The following list of gross motor developmental milestones is based on an average, typically developing child. Please note that these milestones may not apply to every child.
- Rolls from tummy to back: 4-5 months
- Rolls back to tummy: 5-6 months
- Sitting independently: 7 months
- Creeps (Crawling): 8 months
- Cruises on furniture: 11 months
- Walks independently: 12-13 months
- Runs and jumps: 24 months
If you believe your child may benefit from physical therapy, please contact us for a free consultation.