Kid’s Creek Therapy is proud to serve families in Roswell, GA. We offer pediatric speech therapy, occupational therapy, and physical therapy with a special focus on special needs children.
Turn-by-turn directions from Roswell, GA:
- Take Holcomb Bridge Rd East (GA-140 E) – 1.7 mi
- Turn left and take ramp onto GA 400 (US-19 N) toward GA-19 N – 4.3 mi
- Take exit #10/GA-120/Old Milton Pkwy/Alpharetta onto Old Milton Pkwy (GA-120 E) toward Duluth – 2.8 mi
- Turn left at Kimball Bridge Rd (GA-120 E) – 1.1 mi
- Turn left onto Jones Bridge Rd – 0.6 mi
- Bear right onto Sargent Rd – 1.6 mi
- Turn right onto McGinnis Ferry Rd – 0.4 mi
- Turn left onto Johns Creek Pkwy (just past Zaxbys) – 0.2 mi
- Turn left onto Johns Creek Ct at the Northside Medical Building – 347 ft
Your destination on Johns Creek Ct is the 2nd medical office building in the back of the cul-de-sac. Kid’s Creek Therapy is in the front left side of the building.