Kid’s Creek Therapy is proud to serve families in Alpharetta, GA. We offer pediatric speech therapy, occupational therapy, and physical therapy with a special focus on special needs children.
Turn-by-turn directions from center of Alpharetta:
- Take Webb Bridge Rd East – 2.9 mi
- Bear right onto Webb Bridge Way – 0.3 mi
- Turn left onto Kimball Bridge Rd (GA-120) – 0.7 mi
- Bear left onto Jones Bridge Rd – 0.6 mi
- Bear right onto Sargent Rd – 1.6 mi
- Turn right onto McGinnis Ferry Rd – 0.4 mi.
- Turn left onto Johns Creek Pkwy (just past Zaxby’s) – 0.2 mi
- Turn left onto Johns Creek Ct at the Northside Medical Building – 347 ft
Your destination on Johns Creek Ct is the 2nd medical office building in the back of the cul-de-sac. Kid’s Creek Therapy is in the front left side of the building.